Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A Little Beauty Goes a Long Way

 
Sometimes all I need is a little tiny bit of beauty to make me smile and everything is right. Work today was heavy-duty. Although everyone said it was chilly outside, I was sweaty and hot even with the small door open.

Then the guys opened the big door to load the truck for the Oceana County run. When they pulled the truck away the door got left open for a while. It started to rain outside, really hard.

I just loved the view of this maple, leafing out, through the rain, through the door, beyond the pallets and "stuff." Lifted my spirits for the whole rest of the shift.

maple tree through rain

See Rain on a Small Roof
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

That's my favorite kind of view at work. I have looked out doors like that for years just to get a glimpse of nature. It can really help a lot during a long day.

Ann Thompson said...

Just goes to show that the little things really can be thevig things