Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Friday, May 26, 2017

More Crochet Fun

 
Today was extra long at work, and of course I go back in an hour or so. Just going to share a few more fun crocheted items.

crocheted mats

Now we wait to see if any of this stuff sells. I have a gift for picking things I think are cute that no one else wants. But I'm having a good time and deluding myself into thinking I'm being productive (half kidding... I really hope some things sell).

See Chilling and Crocheting
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Glad you get to have a little fun in between your work!

Ann said...

I like these. I would buy them. I'm the same way when it comes to making stuff for the craft show we do. I think something will be a big hit and I'm lucky if I sell one.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin