Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, May 26, 2017

More Crochet Fun

 
Today was extra long at work, and of course I go back in an hour or so. Just going to share a few more fun crocheted items.

crocheted mats

Now we wait to see if any of this stuff sells. I have a gift for picking things I think are cute that no one else wants. But I'm having a good time and deluding myself into thinking I'm being productive (half kidding... I really hope some things sell).

See Chilling and Crocheting
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Glad you get to have a little fun in between your work!

Ann said...

I like these. I would buy them. I'm the same way when it comes to making stuff for the craft show we do. I think something will be a big hit and I'm lucky if I sell one.