Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Who's in the Tree?

 
Although I uncharacteristically started the day on 8.5 cylinders, work was long and stressful, and I have to be back there at 9 am. Going to do an easy post. And funny too, I think. You can laugh or not.

Instead of heading for cover, the woodchuck in my side lawn climbed a tree when he saw me! He looks fairly annoyed, too.

woodchuck in a tree

That's all for today!

See The Local Marmot
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I too have observed those little rascals climbing in trees.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin