Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Crash

 
After a really productive morning (I finished chapter 16 of North Country Quest), I could not make myself do anything all afternoon, so I guess it evens out. Spring continues to cheer me, although I guess we are returning to gray tomorrow. The forsythia is blooming and the sky was mostly blue. Can't beat that!

forsythia

Clothes on the line. One of my favorite things, as you know.

clothes on clothesline

And a big tom in my backyard with a harem of three. He spread his tail, but I could not get to the camera in time to catch it.

turkey

Tomorrow, I can't goof off. I have to get all these presentation projects finished up in the next couple of days. Hopefully, tonight I will sleep well, which did not happen last night and led to the crash today.

See Springy
if you like this blog, click

Like This!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have crashes all the time and they seem to happen more and more all the time.