Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, June 27, 2019

I Bought My Office a Gift

 
I didn't want to show you this until I was sure I was going to keep it. Now I'm sure. It lives here. I had to put it together in the kitchen.

office chair

My old office chair was 27 years old and hurt my back. Its one redeeming feature was that it was small, and fit in my space nicely. This one is bigger.

office chair

But it does work. I wasn't sure it would pull close enough to the antique desk I use which I like a lot.

office chair

The bottom line is that it doesn't hurt my back.

office chair

It's nice to be able to work in my office again. Makes me feel a little more professional.

office chair

Got it for 40% off, but even so it cost a lot more than the last el cheapo one.

In other news: I wrote all morning, and did errands and other stupid stuff in the afternoon (if only it looked like I did anything), and then worked on my trailer in the evening. I'm not quite ready to show you that yet. Soon, but tomorrow is supposed to rain again.

See A Little Cave of Clean
if you like this blog, click

Like This!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Looks nice and at %40 off I would have bought it if I was looking for a new one. The one I have is comfortable but the arm rests are looking a bit sad

Secondary Roads said...

Radar showed you got hit with heavy rain. It didn't hit us . . . yet.