Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Panniers Full?

 

Of the eight errands I hoped to do today, three of them were actually accomplished. I was unable to connect with the right person or get a satisfactory resolution on five of them. So, I ended up with a bunch of extra time in town between then and my evening meetings. I'll show you more about that tomorrow, but here's a not-very-good, but fun picture of a chipmunk with an oversize load.

chipmunk with stuffed cheeks

In other news: I transferred tapes to digital in the morning and got all the stuff ready for my errands/meetings. Spent the rest of the day in Ludington, ending with Writers' Group. I didn't sleep well last night, so now I'm sleepy.

See The Chipmunk
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Isn't he cute with those puffed out cheeks

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Squirrel!"
Charlee: "No no, Lulu. Chipmunk."
Lulu: "Chipmunk?"
Charlee: "Chipmunk."
Lulu: "Okay got it. Umm ... Squirrel!"
Charlee: "No, chipm--"
Chaplin: "Just give it up, Charlee."