Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Ravaged but Yummy

 
My little lettuce experiment is drawing to a close. All that's left are these few, and I will eat them up in the next two days. They were so good! I liked the surprise each night of what each one would taste like.

pots of artisan lettuce

The key phrase above is TWO DAYS. I hope to leave here by noon on Friday. YIKES! I have SO much to do yet. I think I have to move into full high gear tomorrow.

See Let the Harvest Begin
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Your lettuce experiment did well. Nice to be able to go out and pick your own food.