Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 16, 2020

Baking Day

  The baked goods I made to sell last weekend spawned some special orders for this weekend. I'm not going to start randomly vending foods, but pre-orders are safe because they are already sold. So today, I made banana bread, zuchinni bread, and some apple cinnamon scones. I kept out just enough dough to cook a small one for myself because this was an experiment. No problem. They are definitely yummy. quick breads scones

The other news is that I did not get to sleep last night until 6:30 this morning. Who knows why. So I worked on a quiet project that's been on my list for a long time. That's better than doing something I HAVE to do because it's more relaxing. Finally got to sleep just as the sky was turning gray. Woke up at 10. Then I had to do my class work for the day. Then I baked. That is all. Tomorrow is the vendor event in Baldwin.
See Ready for Tomorrow

2 comments:

Ann said...

Everything looks so good. I make those size loaves of banana and pumpkin bread at work and they always sell really well.
You're the second person I've read about that was up all night because they couldn't sleep

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- the planets must be aligned wrong ;)