Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Eight Rottweilers Ringing

  Someone brought this picture to bell choir practice this afternoon, and it's definitely the best laugh of the day!
rottweilers ringing handbells


We are already practicing Christmas music. Actually, it feels very uplifting. Something cheerful in 2020 is welcome.

In other news: this was the final day of my online class with two sessions. I did some stuff around the house and went to bell practice and the store. I was hoping to get more done, but it didn't happen. Part of the reason is that I'm reading a really good book.

See Swingin' Low

2 comments:

Ann said...

What a cute picture.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That's my kind of chorus!"