I got a whole lot done, although there wasn't much else to take a picture of.
I finished the final edit for The Lonely Donkey, and the formatting for the main text and all the front material. I worked on the fourth illustration. That's really the big news of the day because it's complex with a lot of places to get in trouble. It mostly came out good, and I hope I can digitally fix the one part I'm not happy with.
I did a lot of weed-whacking because I have someone who will mow the front if I get the tall stuff under control.
And I had a Zoom meeting this evening.
Now, I'm hoping to get back to that illustration yet tonight. Then I still have the print cover to format, and two more bits of extra material to write and format. My goal is to get this sent to be printed on Monday. Tight but do-able. I do better with deadlines.
|See Sunrise, Oct 5, 2019|