Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hey Mom, What Are We?

 

Hey, Mom! I've been reading the bird book and I think we look a lot like ostriches.

fluffy bird

Yes, dear, but don't believe everything you read. We are pink. Flamingos are pink.

fluffy bird

If you say so, Mom. But I think I'd like to meet Dad some day. Maybe I'm an ostrigo.

fluffy bird

See Flamingos
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ostrigo, eh......cute.

Ann said...

LOL Ostrigo, I like that

Secondary Roads said...

Or perhaps a figment of a fevered brain . . .