Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hey Mom, What Are We?

 

Hey, Mom! I've been reading the bird book and I think we look a lot like ostriches.

fluffy bird

Yes, dear, but don't believe everything you read. We are pink. Flamingos are pink.

fluffy bird

If you say so, Mom. But I think I'd like to meet Dad some day. Maybe I'm an ostrigo.

fluffy bird

See Flamingos
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Loretta said...

Ostrigo, eh......cute.

Ann said...

LOL Ostrigo, I like that

Secondary Roads said...

Or perhaps a figment of a fevered brain . . .

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin