Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Late Summer Yellows

 
Nothing very unique today. I show you these same plants every couple of years. But I like them, and they make me feel happy.

I took the pictures yesterday. The sky did deliver beginning last night, and is still delivering lots of water. Lots. The really good news is that I have FINALLY gotten the leaking spot in the roof sealed up well enough to make it stop dripping into the kitchen. If it passed the test of today, I think it's good to go! Actually, the problem was that I thought the water was getting in somewhere else. Adding sealer to that spot wasn't solving the problem. Eventually, I realized there was another possibility, and with the application of sealer there- no more leak.

Anyway... here is butter-and-eggs.

toadflax, butter and eggs

And Canada goldenrod.


Canada goldenrod

Hope yellow makes you happy too!




See A Favorite Alien
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

1 comments:

Ann said...

glad you got your leak fixed. That's gotta be a relief. Love the happy yellows

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin