Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, July 29, 2019

Bread Day- Fail

 
Today's bread is more like what used to happen to me all the time. The flavor is good, and I'll eat it anyway. But, you can see it's pretty flat.

I let the first raise go too long (got busy doing something else), and I think maybe it should have been 3 loaves instead of four.

It's a new kind, buttermilk-honey. I think I'll try it again when this is gone.

bread that didn't raise right

In other news: I wrote my newspaper column in the morning, did some web site maintenance, made bread, and worked on my trailer in the afternoon. Not bad.

See Bread Day Experiment
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

Buttermilk honey sounds good. It doesn't have to look good to taste good :)

Ann said...

LOL, I didn't mean to imply that it didn't look good in the picture.

Secondary Roads said...

Looks good to me.