Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, July 19, 2019

Books Alive! is in the Books

 
Subtitle: It's a Small World

This lady stopped at my table and bought a book. She is the sister of the wife of the younger brother of a guy we used to know well, and she met my sister-in-law in Brazil.

The event went pretty well. We'll see what the evaluations say. Right now, I'm all-done-peopled-out, and I'm doing another event tomorrow.

author holding a book that someone just bought

There is no other news. This was today.

See Ester to the Rescue
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Yes, it sure is a small world.