Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

My Trailer Redo - Day 84 - Getting Stuff

 
This isn't very exciting to look at, but it's all I've got. I borrowed a truck (thank you SO much, Nancy), and brought home 4x8 sheets of plywood, insulation, and paneling.

I know it's only one thing, but it's a big deal because I would not have been able to do it without someone else's vehicle. Om helped unload the stuff at the house, so I'm thankful for that, too.

truck with loaded boards

Then I did grocery shopping, came home and fell asleep. So, that's all that happened today. I hate hot weather.

See More on the Floor
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


4 comments:

Lilly Ann said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us.

Ann said...

That is exciting. It puts you one step closer to completion. I know what it's like to not have a vehicle that is able to haul that kind of stuff so having someone who's willing to loan a truck is exciting too.

Secondary Roads said...

When I needed a truck this spring for construction supplies, a friend met me at Menard's. He helped me locate and load the material. Then he took it to my home and helped me unload it. The list I made with amounts, part numbers and description helped. Friends are great blessings.

Sharkbytes said...

Chuck- what were you building?