Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Apparently I'm Still Versatile


versatile blogger award

Well, I've been given the same award as a couple of weeks ago, wearing a different dress. The rules of this award are:

I'm supposed to:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. That would be my buddy, Glynis, at her Author Blog
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserve it. I'll try to pick four again... I'm trying to pick blogs that are diverse, in keeping with the award.
Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.

I'm going to put my four recipients first, and then proceed to the second part of this post.

Recipient 1: Folk Art by Campbell Jane. I've recently discovered her blog, and she creates interesting paintings, crafts, prints, etc. I like her style.
Recipient 2: Lin, at Duck & Wheel with String. I don't think I've given her an award for quite a while, and she is certainly versatile (her latest stunt included climbing on top of the press box at a stadium)
Recipient 3: Sandra, of My Mother Thinks I'm a Good Writer. She writes poems, children's stories, essays and more.
Recipient 4: Juila. She's been really busy lately, but perhaps she'll get back son to telling us more about Our Simple Life.

Seven Things You May Not Know About Me
1. I am REALLY struggling with doing this award again so soon.
2. I applied for a part time job this week- I HAVE to have some income
3. I don't like those new teeth you all watched me get last year.
4. I'll be SO glad when the election is over, and the nasty ads go away.
5. I like yellow and blue.
6. I'm writing a story for this month's Accentuate contest called Doru's Birthday- the theme is Hope (it's due Sunday night).
7. I like submarine stories.



5 comments:

Campbell Jane said...

Thanks so much! I am with you on those negitive elecion ads. ugh. Good luck on your job hunt. I clicked on a bunch of your ads. I know it's not much but it's a little something!
Blessings

Ann said...

Congrats on the award. I agree that Lin deserves an award after climbing up on top of that press box...lol

Julia said...

Thanks and 10-4! My goal is a post a week these days. Obviously I've failed lately. :(

And I do have things I want to document. Good launching pt to get back to work.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Good luck with the job and the story, and congratulations on your award!

Lin said...

Thanks (I think) for the award, pally!

I liked your list--I'll be glad when the election crap is over too. And I LOVE submarine movies!!!