|If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"|
Friday, October 29, 2010
Well, I've been given the same award as a couple of weeks ago, wearing a different dress. The rules of this award are:
I'm supposed to:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. That would be my buddy, Glynis, at her Author Blog
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserve it. I'll try to pick four again... I'm trying to pick blogs that are diverse, in keeping with the award.
Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.
I'm going to put my four recipients first, and then proceed to the second part of this post.
Recipient 1: Folk Art by Campbell Jane. I've recently discovered her blog, and she creates interesting paintings, crafts, prints, etc. I like her style.
Recipient 2: Lin, at Duck & Wheel with String. I don't think I've given her an award for quite a while, and she is certainly versatile (her latest stunt included climbing on top of the press box at a stadium)
Recipient 3: Sandra, of My Mother Thinks I'm a Good Writer. She writes poems, children's stories, essays and more.
Recipient 4: Juila. She's been really busy lately, but perhaps she'll get back son to telling us more about Our Simple Life.
Seven Things You May Not Know About Me
1. I am REALLY struggling with doing this award again so soon.
2. I applied for a part time job this week- I HAVE to have some income
3. I don't like those new teeth you all watched me get last year.
4. I'll be SO glad when the election is over, and the nasty ads go away.
5. I like yellow and blue.
6. I'm writing a story for this month's Accentuate contest called Doru's Birthday- the theme is Hope (it's due Sunday night).
7. I like submarine stories.