Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, October 15, 2012

From My Office Window

 
I thought the rain might have brought an end to the color season, but not so! Here is the view this morning (zoomed in on the far hill) out my office window, right above my desk.


autumn trees in sun

If I turn and look out the other window, this is what I see

autumn trees in sun

Not a bad place to work, eh?

if you like this blog, click the +1  

5 comments:

vanilla said...

Looks like yours is the ultimate corner office!

Secondary Roads said...

Looks like an excellent place to me. The sun just popped out here and the trees are all aglow with the light illuminating their fall colors.

Ann said...

with a view like that I think I would be too distracted to work.

Sharkbytes said...

vanilla- I'm very happy in my little space- always a changing scene outside

Chuck- glad we share some pieces of the beauty

Ann- I don't work well when there is nothing else to look at.

John said...

My office window just looks out to a car park :-(