Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Morning Sunshine

 
This is another entry in "moods of my backyard." I took this yesterday morning. When the sun gets high enough to clear the old orchard, it just lights up the trees on the other side of the tracks, which is pretty spectacular in autumn!

I have to do the paper route in the morning, so I'm off to bed early. Hope I can get to sleep.

photo label

See Moods of My Backyard
if you like this blog, click the +1  

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Absolutely breathtaking.

Secondary Roads said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful!

Ann said...

a gorgeous autumnal view

betchai said...

wonderful colors, love those mix of colors blending well with the sky as well

Lin said...

WOW! Look at the colors!! How pretty.

sigh. I love autumn. It's a feast for your eyeballs.