Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Get Ready for Stuffing!

 
Snapped a picture at work at 8 am. See all those full pallets? By the end of the day those were almost all empty. We ran them through the machine, stacked and baled them and either sent them out the door or put them in tubs for carriers to pick up.

photo label

I got to work the strapper all day! I think I like that job better than feeding the machine, but maybe it's just because I haven't done it as much yet.

We lost another person today. They just aren't going to get many good people at minimum wage with no hope of any raises.

See New Skill at Work
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

it's always nice to have a change of routine, it breaks things up and makes the day go by quicker I think.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I always like doing different things at work. I'm the type of person who does too well at a job for them to switch me very much though.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- It sure does!

Ratty- Nice to see you again! Yes, bosses treat people like verbally activated robots.