Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Clouds and SOLAR

 On the way to Livonia today (3.5 hour drive), the clouds put on quite a show. I never drove in more than some sprinkles, however.
clouds

clouds

clouds


The purpose of the drive was to give my program for the SOLAR Outdoor Club, which has been around since the 1970s and is still going strong. There were about 70 people there.
group of people at a meeting


I had a chance to visit with some people afterwards, and some went out for a social time after we had to be out of the building.
author visiting with people


I'm spending the night with one of the members. Great day, but I'm beat. Have to sign off and get flat.

See Sky Day

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Those are some impressive clouds all right! I'm glad they didn't misbehave!"

Sharkbytes said...

Lulu- I think they did on somebody, but not me