Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Just for Jean

 OK, this was just for fun, but how awesome is it to have a chicken-head friend? I mean I have a chicken-loving friend (Jean), and maybe a chicken friend (Kay-Kay).
crocheted chicken hean




Today was the second day of the vendor event. It went well, and on top of yesterday, I had a great sales weekend. This is going to be a very busy week.

See Bring Your Chicken to Work Day

3 comments:

Ann said...

Glad to hear the vendor event went well. That chicken head is pretty coo

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, that is one big chicken!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I needed a good event!

Java- Not every day you see a chicken with a plaid shirt