Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Handbell Sunday - May

 And, just like that it's the end of handbell season until fall.

There were some technical difficulties, and so only about 2/3 of Reflections of Peace is on the video. It's a really pretty arrangement. Maybe we'll do it again some time.



And, we played Gospel Rags again. This is a difficult piece, and it's very cool when we get it pretty clean. Upbeat and fun. We are all wearing red for Pentacost Sunday.



I spent some time outside and did a few things I'm supposed to be working on other than THE BOOK. I did manage to overcome the font problem with it not saving to pdf the way I wanted it to. That had the potential to be a huge problem/headache, but it's going to be fairly painless to fix the files.

There aren't enough hours in the day. Last night I was keyed up and stayed up late working on some odds and ends. Then of course, I was tired today. Took a little nap after lunch and that seemed to fix things.

It was a beautiful day outside, and I'm planning to go out and work a little more this evening.

See Handbell Sunday - April

2 comments:

Ann said...

I had no idea there was a handbell season. I thought it was something they did year round.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- too many people are gone in the summer. Or working... we are tourist country.