Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Progress Report

  I worked so hard today! I got 208 miles of campsites done. That leaves me with about 1200 miles to go.

I also worked in the dining room. Remember, this is not a 100% cleaning job. It's creative re-stacking with some sorting and organizing. But things are looking good.
messy table


I did go substitute at a practice of the Pentwater bell choir.

I have a few things yet to do this eveing, but I wasn't quitting on the book until I got over 200 miles!

See Accountability 101

2 comments:

Ann said...

You had a very productive day

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I sure did. Another one today. But I'm beat.