Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rock Garden Purple- Part I


creeping thyme

I'm running out of time if I want to get some sleep tonight, sigh... I'll have to do some fast posts and let them speak for themselves. Here is Creeping Thyme in the rock garden. It does creep! And it overruns everything. It's pretty, but don't plant it close to anything you really like.

4 comments:

rainfield61 said...

Simon and Garfunkel enlightened me on Thyme. You make me to recall the song.

betchai said...

i love your garden, very colorful.

Sandy said...

It is beautiful. My purple stage, yard wise is when my Iris were in full bloom. They were particularly pretty this year and completely surrounded the back yard, covering 3 fences. I'm in my white phase right now, with daisies blooming and soon the Yucca's will. You know how you can almost watch them....should be soon.

Do swing by for a visit, I've added quite a few more interesting places for you to take a virtual vacation.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I like all of the purple covering the rock. I like the way it seems to overwhelm the green underneath.

(I've gotten further behind than I thought. I have no idea how I missed this post.)