Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rock Garden Purple- Part II


purple geraniums

And here is a purple geranium at the top of the rock garden. This one is fairly new. I like it a lot.
rock garden

Here is the bottom of the rock garden. Blooming is a pink geranium and a sedum. Sedum kamtschaticum (Weihenstepher Gold).

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

betchai said...

i really am so impress with your garden, so beautiful, the colors are blending so well.

Lin said...

THat is a beautiful rock garden! I have those geraniums too--they bloom constantly.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Wow, Betchai & Lin- I'm really pleased that you think it's nice. It's so full of weeds this year that I hope it will survive, because with my hiking goal set till the end of next summer, I'm not doing hardly any gardening.

Ratty said...

I can't always tell weeds from other plants, but this looks very nice to me. Everything looks beautifully arranged.

Sarah said...

Lovely!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin