Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Watch My Alexa!


alexa rank graphic

Hey- This is very exciting to me! My Alexa rank may go below 100,000 very soon. I'm hopeful. Thanks to all of you great readers!

See Watch My Counter

2 comments:

Ratty said...

Good luck! I'll keep trying to do my part to help with your Alexa rank. Just remember that Alexa can be fickle at times.

Business said...

Wow... It's fantastic, I like to have that number for my alexa rank... could I?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin