If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hiking Into Marquette


Hi friends! I hiked the 15 miles from Mangum Road into Marquette yesterday, then stuffed myself in the car and drove 8 more hours today. Can you say stiff? If you want to see pics, go to A Michigan Sampler- Stitched with Steps

Tomorrow I drive on to Valley City North Dakota.

4 comments:

Icy BC said...

That is a long time on the road! Hope you are having a great time and safe journey!

betchai said...

love your hiking pictures there, hope you have a wonderful time in the rest of your journey.

Julia said...

You may be a slight hiking maniac I think... ;)

JOE TODD said...

Always like your posts.I put a MckLinky for vacation posts on the sidebar of my blog. If you have a post you would like to link on my blog feel free. Thanks Joe Todd

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin