Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hiking Into Marquette


Hi friends! I hiked the 15 miles from Mangum Road into Marquette yesterday, then stuffed myself in the car and drove 8 more hours today. Can you say stiff? If you want to see pics, go to A Michigan Sampler- Stitched with Steps

Tomorrow I drive on to Valley City North Dakota.

4 comments:

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

That is a long time on the road! Hope you are having a great time and safe journey!

betchai said...

love your hiking pictures there, hope you have a wonderful time in the rest of your journey.

Julia said...

You may be a slight hiking maniac I think... ;)

Joe Todd said...

Always like your posts.I put a MckLinky for vacation posts on the sidebar of my blog. If you have a post you would like to link on my blog feel free. Thanks Joe Todd