Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tag Back


photo labelRemember way back when this blog was quite new, in January of this year, Ratty tagged me in a game. It was my first blog game!

I actually didn't know enough people who blogged at that point to pass the game along properly. But one of the people I tagged was my sister-in-law, Kathleen (see pic). She had just started a blog herself, but hers is a lot more serious than mine. Kathleen is amazing. She's had real health issues almost all of her adult life, but she remains so positive that we are all just inspired. Anyway, she was in the hospital at the time, and has also spent a lot of time there since. But she finally realized that she had been tagged, and decided to play at An Open Heart Journal.

But... doggone her, she tagged me back! Is that fair? Is this payback for picking on you way back when, Kath?

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.

Hmmm... six more things about me. Well, many of you know me much better now. What else can I say?
1. I am an only child.
2. A day without peanut butter is a day without joy (well, ok, that's not theologically sound, but I LOVE peanut butter).
3. I'm really good at starting projects, and very poor at finishing them. So when I celebrate a completed project here, you are hereby notified that I definitely want a pat on the back.
4. I once dreamed that I was a tree.
5. My favorite TV show of all time is The Fugitive
6. I've started yet another project in a fit of creativeness. If I get it just a little farther done, I'll share.

OK, now I'm supposed to tag six more bloggers. Hehehehe (evil laugh)
1. Ratty, The Everyday Adventurer, it's going right back to you, because we don't actually know very much about you as a person!
2. Chuck, of Secondary Roads gets my next tag. He tends to share a lot on his more personal blog, but I'll try to pull out a few more tidbits.
3. Jack and Scout, and their "mom and dad" at Two Greyhound Town. Jack is quite a clown, and he doesn't let his humans speak very often.
4. Lin at Duck and Wheel with String. Well, I think so... I guess I'm still speaking to her after that rigged contest. HAHAHA - she had to answer 77 comments! Serves her right ;-)
5. Glynis of Glynis' Author Blog, because I learned something new about her just this morning. Let's see what else she has to say!
6. And finally, Betchai of The Joys of Simple Life, because she seems to be coming out of her shell with a new, very pretty picture of herself, and a wonderful new banner on her blog.

See A Game of Tag for where this began

10 comments:

Julia said...

Being a tree would be a wonderful centering and grounding experience for many people even if it was against their will. :)

Lin said...

A tree??! Really? arrrgghh, I'm gonna get you for tagging me!!! Like the comment thing wasn't enough pain and suffering?? :)

LyghteKeeper said...

I didn't think about you having to come up with six more things I just "innocently" thought I needed to tag you back because I don't know of any other bloggers yet. But it your response has made me laugh this morning so I guess it was a good idea 8-)

Secondary Roads said...

Tag received. I will post it soon. At least I'll try.

Glynis Peters said...

Tag collected Thank You. My post is ready for you.

betchai said...

thanks for the tag, Sharkbytes, and for the compliment too. I will do the tag a little bit later, since it is hard to think of 6 things about myself :) Maybe this weekend, will surely let you know.

wish you well on your project, unlike you, i am not good at starting projects, nor about starting at all. but once started, i am hooked and finish it quick with so much joy :) now, that is the first thing :) i just have to think of 5 :)

anyway, wish you well.

yanji said...

I am such a boring git lol will be hard to find sex interesting things about myself rofl but I will try.

Two Greyhound Town said...

Thanks for the tag, I think. LOL
I'll need a little while to think about this.

Rick (Ratty) said...

Thanks for the tag back. I'm going to have to do an extra special post. I've been messing up with tag games and awards lately. I'm much better at talking about angry squirrels than myself. I hope I can do it right.

I just got back from my internet connection being down for almost three days, and it's still going on and off.

Sharkbytes said...

OK, I've responded to everyone here twice now, and the comment won't stick!!!!! Let's see if this one does.