Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Joan & Ellen's Bowman Lake Excursion


It was First Friday, which Ellen and I have designated our play day, for the winter at least. We had a blast! In the video it says we were out for an hour, but when we got to the car we discovered that we had been snowshoeing for more than two hours! And I learned a whole lot more about video editing. This isn't what I would like it be be, but I did learn how to do several more new things, so I'm happy for now. Have fun!

P.S. I wasn't going to leave the temporary post in place, but Carmen and rainfield left such funny comments, that I just have to!




See Snowshoe Outing with SPW
See New Trail at Bowman Lake is Complete

7 comments:

J. M. P. said...

Wow! I loved that, it's such a nice place. Thank you for this video!

wenn said...

interesting video!

Ann said...

Enjoyed the Shark Show. Looks like you had a great day.

Secondary Roads said...

Thanks for inviting me along on your walk. I enjoyed it very much.

Auntie E said...

I thought you did a great job with the editing. enjoyed watching the snowshoeing. My daughter said she goes pretty fast on them.LOL. She is still learning to walk on them.

Rick (Ratty) said...

Another great video. You did a great job with it. I love exploring and seeing new places, and seeing a video of one of your places is like having a new adventure myself.

Sharkbytes said...

Fullet- You are most welcome. It's one of my favorite places to hike.

wenn- yes, thank you

Ann- It was totally awesome- the SUN even came out for us!

Chuck- I knew you would like it.

Auntie E- tell her to walk from her hips, not her knees, and to lift her toes just a tiny bit. Sore thighs will result at first, but they toughen up!

Ratty- I know you would love it! We'd have to leave the dog home to see much wildlife though. And your protected areas are much more populated too.