Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Writing- Jan 10-12


Well, I found out that I'm not getting paid for a job I did in December until next month, and that won't pay my January bills, so I need to write up $375 by Jan 20. Got busy on Textbroker, and I've got $47 coming, most of which I wrote today after napping following the paper route. I'll need to buckle down and do the same for each of the next few days.

I appreciate all your comments SO much. I'll respond to them when I get myself out of this hole.



4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Take your time on the comments. I know from personal experience that worrying too much about them, and trying to keep up when you have a lot of other things to do can get somebody running around in circles.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about visiting, and just do what you have to do.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Textbroker? Sounds interesting. Good luck with the articles!

Sharkbytes said...

Ratty- thanks! I do like the interaction though.

Icy- thank you. Sometimes I just have to let the blogging go.

Dennis- Yup... a place for writers to make a few dollars. You might have to standardize your spelling though ;-)