Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Writing Jan 15-16


Yesterday, I might as well not have tried to do much. All I managed were two articles worth $12.60. But I did better today. Wrote 6 articles worth $23.80. I've pretty much exhausted any reasonable assignments at Textbroker for now. But the good news is that someone is paying me $75 they owe me, and I "found" another $100 I can borrow from myself. So I should be able to have the money that I need at the end of the month. I'll keep grabbing a couple of articles to write each day (after some new assignments show up), but I think I can back off on the rabid writing. I also plan to write a short article for Shared Reviews before I go to bed.



4 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Glad you got the money you needed. Freelancing is a scramble!

Unknown said...

Writing is not the most reliable way to make money, but I'd write for nothing (of course something is better)! :-)

Julia said...

I can not believe that pays so little!!! Ugh! Makes me mad...

Sharkbytes said...

Dennis- That it is!

Judy- Well, I do a lot of writing for nothing. But those bills just demand to be paid.

Julia- Yeah, no one will get rich doing that stuff, but TB has always paid on time, so that got my attention this month.