Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Writing Jan 17-19


In the past three days I've written one article on Associated Content, 3 at Shared Reviews, and 2 at Textbroker.

Textbroker has two payout dates a month, and I'll be getting $131.04. Whew!



3 comments:

RNSANE said...

That is really GREAT, Shark! Sounds like good money to me.

Unknown said...

Well done you. That's serious money for serious work.

Sharkbytes said...

Carmen- I have never had any trouble with Textbroker paying on time, so I tend to go back there when I need cash.

Hi Jean! Thanks. I worked my buns off to get that much in just a few days!