Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

1-4-5

 
Uninspired and tired... I'm at level 145 in the TrainStation game. WastingSpending too much time playing. Anyway, I had to get something off my external hard drive, so I looked in folder 1. It had 4+ folders, and that had 5+ pictures. 1-4-5 is pretty funny, and it ties in nicely with the post about the house I grew up in, which is in the background. This is me, on the first day of 10th grade, in 1962.

1962

Have a laugh and wish me a good night's sleep.

See Sunshine Bungalove
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


7 comments:

jean pell said...

Like seeing your past. You was a cutie. :)

Ratty said...

I always like looking into the past. some things seem like such a long time ago, yet they seem like they were just yesterday.

Secondary Roads said...

Love that porch! Hope you slept well.

vanilla said...

Not laughing. '62? Hope you had a good night's rest.

Ann Thompson said...

1962 was a good year for me :) Not laughing one bit, it's fun to take a look back in time

Lin said...

Aw, you are adorable! I'm not laughing at all.

RNSANE said...

As always, I am forever late in catching up on your posts but I don't want to miss them altogether. Love your 10th grade photo!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin