Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Need Something Green

 
Last month, my friend Vanilla posted a picture of a cute little grasshopper that he had taken in his backyard in the summer. It was so much like a picture I had taken a few years ago that I had to hunt mine up.

It's a favorite. I've used it as my computer wallpaper off and on for a long time.

grasshopper

You can go to Little About Nothing to compare the two pictures. Vanilla's sentiments fit my day today, as well.

And with that, I bid you adieu for the day and raise you two grasshoppers.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

vanilla said...

Well, now. Definitely a relative to my little guy!

Ratty said...

A grasshopper from a nice summer day is good to see this time of year.

Ann Thompson said...

It's so nice to see all that green. Can't wait for grasshopper season

Lin said...

Oh...I have a grasshopper photo somewhere. I'll have to dig mine up....I raise you one grasshopper...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin