Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Need Something Green

 
Last month, my friend Vanilla posted a picture of a cute little grasshopper that he had taken in his backyard in the summer. It was so much like a picture I had taken a few years ago that I had to hunt mine up.

It's a favorite. I've used it as my computer wallpaper off and on for a long time.

grasshopper

You can go to Little About Nothing to compare the two pictures. Vanilla's sentiments fit my day today, as well.

And with that, I bid you adieu for the day and raise you two grasshoppers.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

vanilla said...

Well, now. Definitely a relative to my little guy!

Rick (Ratty) said...

A grasshopper from a nice summer day is good to see this time of year.

Ann Thompson said...

It's so nice to see all that green. Can't wait for grasshopper season

Lin said...

Oh...I have a grasshopper photo somewhere. I'll have to dig mine up....I raise you one grasshopper...