Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Today is Not Yesterday!

 
How's that for the truth? Yesterday I could barely get out of bed or the chair. Today I was on a roll and cleaned house. It's looking pretty good (for me!).

You'll have to settle for a picture of the sunrise, but I don't think you'll mind.

sunrise

And, as red as it was with warning, we had a nice day. Sunny, but still cold. I can't wait till it's warm enough to hang laundry outside!

Who knows what my energy level will be tomorrow. If I can do another day like today things will be looking good around here. (But I do have to do some other stuff, too).

See Spring Comes to Halls Crossing
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Pretty sunrise. I need some of that energy or maybe it's ambition that I'm lacking

Secondary Roads said...

I love that title. It's worth remembering.

Lin said...

I'm with you---I can't wait to hang sheets outside! I've been Spring cleaning on the weekends and it's great to open the windows to get some fresh air inside.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you for the beautiful, warming sunrise!