Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Antics

 
I am busy trying to get ready to leave on Saturday, and since I have to work most of the rest of this week I need to be pretty much packed as early as possible.

I've been saving some cuteness for you that I've caught over the past few months (you can see the background turn from white to brown to green).

red squirrel

Yes, Riley is as pert as ever, and she doesn't run away the split second I open the door any more.

red squirrel

However, she doesn't like the rice crackers I put out any more than I did. The rain turned them to mush on the railing. I guess even the birds didn't like them.

red squirrel

I put out a Ritz cracker today, but she turned up her nose at that too. She's quite the epicure as well as a gymnast.

red squirrel

She's looking sleek and trim, and thankfully not pregnant.


See Alive and Well
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

She sure is cute.

Loritenor said...

She is certainly knows how to pose for pose for great photos! Very cute

Ann Thompson said...

They are so much fun to watch. I love the second picture. Too cute

vanilla said...

Riley teaching you her dietary preferences. She will get you trained, right enough.

RNSANE said...

She is delightful. Imagine her performance if you toss out a nut or two.