Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Light After the Storm

 
It rained most of the day yesterday, cooling things down nicely.

After I had done my blog post, as the sun was nearing the horizon, the far row of trees beyond my backyard was catching the light.

light on trees

Every time I start to think there aren't going to be any new moods of my backyard, I have another delightful surprise like this one.

Some of the wind turbines (5 miles away) stand out in contrast to the dark sky.

wind turbines

The sunset wasn't spectacular, but there were a lot of interesting clouds. I was watching them as I drove to work. I'll bet if I'd been on the beach with a view unimpeded by wires and signs and trees, there were some interesting pictures to be had.

See Moods of My Backyard
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


No comments: