Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Robins in Progress

 
I'm just going to show you a nesting robin and then go to bed. Yes, I know it's only 7 pm.

robin sitting on a nest

The vendor event at Shagway today went well. The morning was cold and ugly, but it started to improve about 11:30, and a lot of people showed up to hear the live music in the afternoon. I did well on sales for that venue. Can't complain about that!

But, I'm beat. For some reason, I could not get to sleep last night, and I now can hardly keep my eyes open. I have to leave at 6:30 tomorrow morning for the Old Fashioned Days at Fruitport. Put all that together and I'm going to bed really early. Good news- the car is already loaded. All I have to do is print something, and put some rocks in the car to use as paperweights. Forgot to take them today.

See Spring for a Day
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

A long day after not getting much sleep is enough to make me go to bed early. Or normally it's more like fall asleep on the couch until I get up and go to bed.