Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, December 13, 2019

Let the Christmas Dogs Begin

 
Just a fun couple of pictures of dog decorations.

Christmas dachshund

Christmas Snoopy

I'm at an author friend's house tonight because the show at the Holland Civic Center starts at 9 am tomorrow and I wanted to be closer rather than have to leave home really early in the morning. We talked about author-ish stuff.

In other news: Not much else. I wrote in the morning, and spent the afternoon getting ready to leave, then I left!

See Christmas Tree
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Cute decorations. Good luck at the show today