Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Jumping Spider 2

 
Here's another visitor to my bedroom. I decided to gently move him/her elsewhere. It's a different kind of jumping spider, although it's hard to be sure which one. It's possibly Hentzia mitrada, but I'm not sticking my neck out with a definite ID. I know this picture isn't focused very well. Sorry.

jumping spider

This time, however, I almost got a decent picture of its face.

jumping spider

And a little closer. It's almost cute.

jumping spider

In other news: the vendor event today was pretty good. I didn't do nearly as well as last year, but it was worth it. However, I'm pooped. I thought about taking a walk when it was over, but it was starting to rain. And that was turning to ice just as I got home, so I'm glad I just drove home.

See Bold Jumping Spider
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


2 comments:

vanilla said...

Ut is almost cute. Nice of you to save it. I'd stick my neck out far enough to say your tentative i d is probably right, definitely hentzia.

Ann said...

I'm not a big fan of spiders but I can deal with them so long as they don't invade my personal space. I tried but I just can't see the cuteness in this guy...lol