Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, December 28, 2019

We Found an Extra Kid

 
Surprise, surprise! David's family is visiting in Michigan, so he came up to say hi to us. How's this for a terrible selfie? We don't care. We're having a blast talking with him. Some kid... his own are in high school, but he's still like my extra son.

friends selfie

And I found a few cookies in the freezer that I frosted. So it's still marginally Christmas.

Christmas cookies

David's staying overnight, so who knows what we'll do tomorrow!

In other news: I wrote and formatted all day. Progress was made.

See Fun and Games

1 comment:

Ann said...

I think that's a great selfie. Enjoy the visit