For the tabletop, I awoke to unexpected rain this morning and the board was soaked. Let it dry for the day, and that is now cut out.
For three small projects, I need to fiberglass pieces of wood to the inside of the trailer, and the humidity was WAY too high to do that today. I learned last year that the resin won't set up, and your wood just slides down the wall.
For the second bench project (I only did one last summer), I needed to wait until the table top was cut and dry fitted before I take it apart. Now that can proceed.
For the exterior wiring, I've started the painting of the places where the new lights will go, but have to wait 12 hours between coats.
I worked all afternoon on the trailer, but still nothing really to show you. However, it's all I've got, so you get to see the chaos.
In other news: I edited and I wrote a chapter.
|See Exterior Electric|