Finished this early enough that I could spend some more time on the beadboard walls. They won't be 100% done, but I think they will at least be temporarily in place. I still have to solve one issue.
Here are the lids opened. I'll just remind you again that most of this was used plywood. They are under cushions except when you want to get in the storage. And I only polyurethaned them for protection from damp- not for their beauty.
Then I went to Onekama to help break down the vendor display at the fair. Everyone sold something, but it was not very successful. Live and learn. On the way home, I stopped at the beach again. Not quite sunset, but very dramatic.
And out on the horizon was a freighter.
All the other news is doing small things on the trailer. There were, of course, some tweaks of things I thought were finished, and another trip to the store. I'm beat, but it's all good. It was very hot today, and I did fade a bit mid-afternoon.
|See Second Bench Front|