Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, April 29, 2024

Acountability 101

 This is almost a "before" picture. I've already moved a few things, and I have spent some time sorting hardware.


The best I can hope for is to restack all the piles. However, there is good hope that there is room to do so in a way that would allow us to use two sides of the table when Steve comes for a visit next week.

You will hold my feet to the fire to make that happen, right? Nobody has eaten at this table for about 6 years.

Meanwhile, I did 162 miles of campsites today. I still have 1600 miles to go (I thought it was 1600 after yesterday, but I actually added it up today), so I have to keep my focus on that project too.

I am reminded of a sign a former pastor had on his desk. "Keep your eye on the ball, your shoulder to the wheel, and your nose to the grindstone. Now try to work in that position."

And of course, the grass started growing overnight.

See Dining Room and Trailer Tetris

4 comments:

Ann said...

The table reminds me of how my desk gets sometimes

The Furry Gnome said...

That does look a little crowded and messy! You're not a hoarder are you?

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- My flat surfaces just get covered in a flash.

Stew- I always claim I'm 3 boxes short of that condition ;)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I always keep my eye on the ball! Except when it's in my mouth, in which case I would have to be pretty cross-eyed ..."