Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bluebird News Flash


This will not be my regular post for today, but I just had a bluebird sitting on our deck, right outside my window. Couldn't react fast enough to get a picture, but HOW COOL IS THAT. I am leery of thinking spring is here, but it's really tempting!

3 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

It's not spring yet, but your bluebird is a good sign that spring is quickly approaching.

betchai said...

ohhh, that would be cool indeed, you must have missed seeing them. i love birds, they teach me to have patience when I take them a picture.

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ratty- I was really surprised. I think it's really too early, and I hope they don't freeze- we are having a heavy snow again tonight.

Betchai- I never seem to be able to get a picture of the birds outside that window. I think they can hear the camera noises.