Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Watch My Counter


Hey! My counter may go over 10,000 today... only 48 hits to go at 7:57pm. Watch it with me, and thanks for all the visits.

Wow... I suspect some of my friends have been clicking to bump the counter. Nevertheless, at 11:59 when I put up my hiking goal post, the counter registered 10,001. That is HUGE, since I began this blog in October 2008.

You are awesome readers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

99778 :)

Rick (Ratty) said...

It's closing in on 10,000 fast! It's at 9,985!

betchai said...

wow, congratulations. i don't know when i will reach that rating :)