Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two Little Green Subarus


loaded cars

We are out the door! Two little green Subarus loaded, but not to the gills, just nicely. Thanks for all the support and enthusiasm. I'm sure I'll be able to post for a few days, and then I have some stuff scheduled.

Happy Memorial Day and June, everyone!



6 comments:

Ann said...

Have a good time.

Lin said...

Go,Sharky, GO!! Have fun! We'll be here when you get back. :)

Rick (Ratty) said...

Good luck. I'm sure you won't need it.

Jen said...

Have a wonderful time!

betchai said...

wow, hope you have wonderful time Sharkbytes.

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Have a good time and keep those boots well dubbed.