Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Black and White

 
With the snow and the gray light, everything seemed to be in black and white today. I decided to let it be so! Mistflower seedheads, grass, and jackpine.

mistflower

grass

jackpine

I've been writing up a storm on the next Anastasia Raven book, Bury the Hatchet in Dead Mule Swamp. I've written 7 chapters in the past 5 days, and done a lot of editing. My brain seems fried. Maybe I'll go to bed and read. Tomorrow I have to go out and do assignments. Should have gone today, but I decided the weather was too nasty. If it's nasty tomorrow... too bad. I'll be out there anyway!

See Purple in the Fields for Mistflower in bloom
See A New Look at Jackpine
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Ann said...

very cool. Hope the weather is kind to you as you go out to do your assignments

vanilla said...

Those are wonderful images! I like b & w.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- not too bad.

Vanilla- I should have saved as gif so I didn't get the jpg artifacts, but o well.

Thanks, shelly!

Anonymous said...

Got to love the writer's life.

RNSANE said...

I really like the black and white. Hope the gods of winter smile on your tomorrow!!!