Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

On the Road

 
Five states (counting Michigan), twelve hours, one more state to go. Missed one welcome sign, and it was dark before I got to the next one. Where am I?

Indiana sign

Indiana sign

Indiana sign

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

vanilla said...

When I take that route I wind up in Colorado.

Secondary Roads said...

It could be Kansas or Arkansas. But I'll split the difference and say Oklahoma. You know, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain . . .

Ann said...

no clue where you're going, I'll just sit back and wait to see

Lin said...

Missouri?

Are you going to visit Laura Ingalls Wilder's home????

;) That's where I'd be going.

whitecloud said...

Missouri, of course! Hannibal: boyhood home of Samuel Clemens, aka Mark Twain!! On US 36 across the river from Illinois....