Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Foggy Oklahoma

 
The morning I drove from Kansas City to Tulsa the fog was thick enough to close everything in, but not so thick as to make driving dangerous. The result was some lovely scenes with no stress. The pictures don't do it justice, but perhaps you'll catch some of the magic.

foggy scene

foggy scene

foggy scene

foggy scene

They don't need any wordy explanation, and I'm spending the evening catching up on reading your blogs! So just enjoy the pictures. Maybe tomorrow I'll give you an inside tour of my new toy.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


8 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Yes, let's hear about your new toy - and how it came about. And thanks for all your kind comments!

Anonymous said...

There's always something amazing about fog...well, at least until you actually have to drive through it.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Lovely, lovely images. And yes, there is something magical about the mists and the fog. We're having much of the same here in southern New England ~ and I do love it. Thanks for sharing yours. :)

Secondary Roads said...

I particularly like that second shot. It speaks to me.

Ann said...

fog does give things a magical look. I also love how water drops look on plants. These look like little tiny diamonds on stems :)
To answer your question about my candy canes, the fabric strips are wrapped around the cheap plastic candy cane ornaments they sell at dollar tree. 6 in a back for a dollar

Lin said...

Beautiful! Isn't it nice to be up, off the ground when you are sleeping?

shelly said...

Love the pics.

Be safe.

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Lovely photos Joan.